Combining over 300 color illustrations, 1200 clinical images, and concise, bulleted text points, Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging is a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompanying text, facilitating streamlined and efficient learning.
All subjects covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included:
- Breast imaging, including MRI and interventions
- Musculoskeletal imaging, including knee and shoulder MRI
- Neuroimaging, including head and neck, brain,and spine
- Genitourinary imaging, including pelvic MRI
- Thoracic imaging
- Gastrointestinal imaging, including MRI and MRCP
- General, gynecological, vascular, and obstetrical ultrasound
- Nuclear imaging, including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
- Cardiovascular imaging, including cardiac MRI and CT
- Pediatric imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Radiological physics review, contrast media and reactions.
Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, for practicing radiologists seeking a practical up-to-date guide to the field, and for motivated medical students.