Updated annually with the latest developments in treatment and diagnosis recommendations, Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2019 (PDF) uses the popular “5 books in 1” format to organize vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant, user-friendly manner. This format, efficient provides quick access to answers on more than 900 common medical conditions, including differential diagnoses, disorders and diseases, and laboratory tests – all updated by experts in key clinical fields. Updated algorithms and current clinical practice guidelines help you keep pace with the speed of rapidly changing modern medicine.
- Provides current ICD-10 insurance billing codes to help expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Contains significant updates throughout, with more than 500 new tables, figures, and boxes added to this new 2019 edition.
- Includes cross-references, bullets, outlines, boxes, tables, and algorithms to help readers navigate a wealth of clinical information.
- Offers access to exclusive online content: more than 90 additional topics; images, new algorithms, and tables; EBM boxes; patient teaching guides, color images, and more.
- Features 17 all-new topics including opioid overdose, obesity-Hypoventilation syndrome, new-onset seizures, acute pelvic pain in women, and eosinophilic esophagitis, among many others.
NOTE: This purchase only includes the Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2019 in PDF. No online codes come with the ebook.