NCLEX-PN Exam Cram (5th Edition) is what you need if you want to succeed in your exams and need an extra boost at the last moments.
- Exam Alerts identify important information found on the exam
- Simplifies key medication aide concepts and techniques for easy learning
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam
- Includes the popular Cram Sheet tearcard to help you remember key concepts and do extra last-minute
- 400 sample test questions help you gain confidence and decide when you’re ready to take the actual exam
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN exam!
- Serve infant, maternal, and pediatric clients
- Provide compassionate and effective psychiatric care
- Discover how the NCLEX-PN exam works, and how best to prepare for it
- Consider religious, cultural, and legal concerns associated with client care
- Understand essential disease treatments, processes,and diagnostic studies
- Review all stages of the nursing process: assessment, planning, implementation, diagnosis, and evaluation
- Address client needs for health promotion and maintenance; for a safe, effective-care environment; and psychosocial and physiological integrity
- Care for clients with gastrointestinal, respiratory, hematopoietic, genitourinary, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, neurological, endocrine, and many other disorders
NOTE: This is the PDF eBook version of the print title. This eBook edition does not provide access to the test engine and practice test that accompanies the print book.