Provide superior dental and oral care to children of all ages! Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy through Adolescence, 6th Edition provides comprehensive coverage of oral care for children, infants, teenagers, and medically compromised pediatric patients. Organized by age group, the PDF etextbook covers examination, diagnosis, and treatment planning, as well as topics such as the prevention of dental disease, orthodontics, traumatic injuries, and restorative dentistry.
- More than 1,000 full-color illustrations and photos show dental conditions and treatments.
- UNIQUE! Age-specific organization separates sections and chapters by age group to cover specific changes the child experiences physically, cognitively, emotionally, and socially.
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry section covers basic information on children of all ages, including topics such as local and systemic diseases, pediatric physiology, cariology, pain control, and medical emergencies.
- Coverage of current trends and challenges emphasizes the prevention of dental diseases and reflects pediatric dentistry as it is practiced today.
- UPDATED coverage of caries risk assessment in children reflects the evolution of evidence-based oral health care.
- NEW chapters cover pain control, cariology, and cleft lip and palate; other updates include infant oral health, pit and fissure sealants, regenerative endodontics, and the risk factors surrounding the transition from adolescence to adulthood.
- NEW! Greater diversity of contributors includes expert perspectives from all over the world.
Note: Only includes the PDF. No online codes are included