Packed with Board-focused hints, case studies and an online Board-standard MCQ test offering CME credits, this fantastic ebook, Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review Toolkit 2nd edition (PDF) covers every gastroenterology disease and symptom you’re likely to encounter and is the most perfect tool to prepare for any Board exams and certification.
Chapters are short and digestible, with a strong emphasis on the essential clinical knowledge required during GI training. Board hints/tips, management algorithms, case histories and Board-focused chapter summaries accompany every chapter to aid rapid assimilation of key knowledge.
- Full color throughout and contains 300 high-quality artwork and photos
- GI Board-focused throughout with a section specifically on how to ace the Boards – perfect for GI trainees
- Both symptom and disease focused – with every disease and symptom of the GI tract covered in a specific chapter
- Recreates the GI Board exam via the online Test Board MCQs – and allows earning of CME credits at the same time
- Includes the latest management guidelines from the key international societies such as the ASGE, ASG, AASLD and EASL
- Contains 50 outstanding endoscopic/surgical videos from the experts to improve technical skills required for Board certification
- Each chapter packed with handy features such as Board Hints study boxes, key points, management algorithms, case histories and a chapter summary.